Statim 2000 USED / REFURBISHED
SPECIAL: REFURBISHED STATIM 2000 Cassette Autoclave
Reconditioned used units in validated and spore tested working condition with one year warranty.
- Ultra-fast 6 minute unwrapped cycle
- 14 minute wrapped cycle
- Exceptional instrument turnover
- 10 minute Dri-Tecc Drying Technology
- Aseptic transfer of instrument directly to the point-of-use
- Reduced instrument investment
- Prolongs instrument life
Dri-TecC – Convection heat drying technology
|Sterilization time||3.5 minutes||10 minutes||15 minutes|
|Sterilization temp.||135º C||135º C||121º C|
|Total cycle time||6 minutes||14 minutes||20 minutes|
|Unit Size :||L 480mm x W 415mm x H 150mm
L 19" x W 16.25" x H 6"
|Cassette Internal Dimensions :||L 280mm x W 180mm x H 35mm
L 11" x W 7" x H 1.5"
|Reservoir Capacity :||4.0 litres (distilled water) Approximately 40 cycles|
|Weight without water :||21 kg/46 lbs|
|Power Consumption :||110-120 V, 60Hz, 1300 W|
When you receive your Statim 2000 packing carton, the items listed below will be included.
If any of the items are missing, contact us immediately so that the situation can be corrected.
- Cassette Tray and Lid
- Unwrapped Instrument Rack
- Waste Bottle
- Bottle Lid Fitting
- Power Cord
- Operator's Manual
- Exhaust Tube
- Tube Mounting Hardware
GET A QUOTE to finance your equipment
*The use of STATIM sterilizers was introduced to the body art field in the early 1990's by Brian Skellie at Piercing Experience, and developed in community along with other practical innovations in applied safety precautions and techniques.
Buy from us with confidence.
We are an authorized SciCan dealer with over 20 years experience.
- All new equipment is SciCan factory direct with a full one year warranty
- Factory Refurbished equipment is usually available upon request, with up to a full year warranty
- Financing is available as low as $150 a month
- Promotions available
- Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us for parts not listed