The Anodizer your studio needs!
- Support and membership to our private forum full of information videos, photos, expert user advice and inspiration is included!
- Includes Anodizing is Awesome, a LIVE online one-on-one instructional course all about anodizing body jewelry. Approximately one hour by video chat or telephone.
- The power to create scintillating colors, run larger baths and precise control.
- It is the right power supply for both one of a kind and production anodizing of body jewelry.
- Accurate voltage and amperage meters — 0 to 120 Volts.
- Extremely fine controls for more color options, and more precision.
- Anodizing titanium parts such as jewelry before sterilization and wear renders the surface smoother and passive.
- The anodization process removes microscopic particulate matter that would otherwise be missed by acid or alkaline cleaning, solvents, steam and ultrasonic methods. [Reference — ASTM F-86 standard method for surface finish and passivation]
- This anodizer include two sets of color coded leads, one pair of rubber gloves, one stainless steel cathode and full instructions.
- In addition, Brian Skellie‘s body art specific instruction, tips and tricks gathered over two decades of experience to color and passivate titanium and niobium body jewelry with safe and artistic effects.