Surgical Sterilization Tray - Small
$10 off each when you buy two complete units!
SURGICAL Instrument cassette organizers (4600A)
If you are not familiar with their convenience for instrument sterilization and storage, consider trying one or two. They keep your equipment organized and avoid condensation for fast drying. They can wrapped or processed unwrapped. They can be used to work out of the Statim Cassette, and directly on a work surface such as a Mayo stand without the need for CSR wrap or a dental bib.
- The silicone nib mat can be removed or cut to your preferred shape to allow for more space or different organizational options.
- Instruments are returned to the tray, then the whole tray is processed in the HYDRIM on a heavy duty cycle or in an ultrasonic for at least 20 minutes.
- The processed surgical trays can then be sterilized in the Statim either unwrapped for immediate reuse or sub-sterile storage, or wrapped for sterile storage.
Buy from us with confidence.
We are an authorized SciCan dealer with over 20 years experience.
- All new equipment is SciCan factory direct with a full one year warranty
- Factory Refurbished equipment is usually available upon request, with up to a full year warranty
- Financing is available as low as $150 a month
- Promotions available
- Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us for parts not listed