Surgical Sterilization Tray - Small
SURGICAL Instrument cassette organizers
Convenient for jewelry and instrument sterilization for multiple procedure setup and aseptic transport inside the closed STATIM cassette.
I use two small trays per cassette or mix with the micro trays to fit three in each sterilization program. — Brian Skellie
They keep your equipment organized and avoid condensation for fast drying. Two fit per Statim 2000 cassette, making them perfect for efficiency in a high volume studio environment.
- They can be processed unwrapped for immediate use or processed wrapped for storage and later use.
- Jewelry, needles and more, can be securely tucked between the silicone nib fingers.
- The silicone nib mat can be removed or cut to your preferred shape to allow for more space or different organizational options.
We have an idea that doesn't involve blue paper
Our trays can be used to work out of the Statim Cassette, and directly on a work surface such as a Mayo stand without the need for sterile drape, CSR wrap, or a dental bib.
- Instruments are returned to the tray, then the whole tray is processed in the HYDRIM on a heavy duty cycle or in an ultrasonic for at least 20 minutes.
- The processed surgical trays can then be sterilized in the Statim either unwrapped for immediate reuse or sub-sterile storage, or wrapped for sterile storage.
- Designed to encase instruments for sterilization in steam.
- An appropriate sterile barrier will be required to maintain sterility, i.e. the Statim Sterilization cassette chamber
- Trays are not designed to maintain sterility
- Dimensions: 4.0" x 6.0" x 0.75"