Please note: We do not sell direct to dental or medical customers.
StatDri Plates 5
Stat-Dri Plates (package of 5)
- Dramatically shortens drying time
- Up to ten [two sets] attach to the Statim 5000 unwrapped rack.
4.3 Statim 5000 — STAT-DRI PlatesThe Statim 5000 cassette uses STAT-DRI plates to enhance the drying process for wrapped instruments. The adjustable plates are designed for the unwrapped instruments rack and eliminate the need for a separate wrapped instrument rack. Up to ten plates can be arranged along the length of the rack. Each unit is shipped with five STAT-DRI plates. Additional plates may be ordered from SciCan (SciCan part number 01-103935).
To install and adjust a STAT-DRI plate, follow these steps:
- Hold a plate over the desired position, tilted slightly forward with the tabs down.
- Insert the tabs between the mesh of the unwrapped instrument rack.
- Each tab has an elongated slot. Slide the plate until the wire is at the end of each slot.
- Release the plate to the resting position.
- Prepare and load instruments for sterilization.
$105 In stock
Buy from us with confidence.
We are an authorized SciCan dealer with over 20 years experience.
- All new equipment is SciCan factory direct with a full one year warranty
- Factory Refurbished equipment is usually available upon request, with up to a full year warranty
- Financing is available as low as $150 a month
- Promotions available
- Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us for parts not listed