OPTIM 33TB Ready To Use Wipes (24/case) X 20 per roll [MINI Cans]
OPTIM – Fast & Effective!
- 1 Minute Virucidal claim against non-enveloped and enveloped viruses!
- 1 Minute Bactericidal claim!
- 30 Second Sanitizer – 99.9% broad-spectrum kill (>3 log reduction) of vegetative bacteria!
- Shorter Contact Times
- Effective against Broader Spectrum of Organisms
- Exceptional Cleaning Capabilities
- Safer to use
- Environmentally responsible
- Non-Irritating to eyes and skin
- No VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) in the air
- Biodegradable, No waste treatment required
- Non Flammable
- Alcohol, Phenol, Chlorine, QUATs-free
Optim 33 TB is specifically formulated for cleaning and disinfection of hard, non-porous environmental surfaces and non-critical medical devices and equipment including:
- Vinyl & Naugahyde
- Painted & plastic surfaces
- Glazed ceramic & glazed porcelain
- Chrome & stainless steel
- Laminated surfaces and baked enamel surfaces associated with tables, chairs, countertops, telephones, glazed tile, and sinks,
- Medical equipment surfaces such as EMS equipment, examination room fixtures, oxygen hoods, respiratory therapy and anesthesia equipment, laboratory equipment and surfaces, etc. found in health care facilities.
- No drying / cracking of surfaces
- Does not evaporate quickly like alcohol-based formulas, thereby ensuring compliance with contact times
- Cleaning & disinfection in one solution
- Exceptional cleaning results – means disinfection is more likely to occur
- Safer & environmentally responsible
- EPA Registered (No. 74559-1-83259)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta recommends AHP vessel decontamination for cruise lines. CDC Guidelines , December 13 th , 2002
- Ontario Ministry of Health recommends AHP for EMS (Emergency Medical Services) in response to SARS. March 27 th , 2003
- International Teleclass Series on Norwalk Virus. Dr. Gardam Toronto General Hospital “AHP recommended” throughout.
- Most hospitals in Canada now use AHP-based infection control products.
- OPTIM is a leading disinfectant in dental offices in Canada.
Buy from us with confidence.
We are an authorized SciCan dealer with over 20 years experience.
- All new equipment is SciCan factory direct with a full one year warranty
- Factory Refurbished equipment is usually available upon request, with up to a full year warranty
- Financing is available as low as $150 a month
- Promotions available
- Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us for parts not listed