For efficient cleaning, sterilization and storage of instruments
Why use cassettes?
- Virtually eliminates hand scrubbing when used in conjunction with HYDRIM instrument washer
- Efficient, time-saving transfer of instruments from the operatory, to HYDRIM, to STATIM
- Keeps instruments organized and neat
- Helps prevent damage to instruments
SysTM™ is a trademark of SciCan Ltd.
- Unique hole pattern provides excellent washing, rinsing and draining in the HYDRIM instrument washer/washer-disinfector
- High grade surgical stainless steel with a passivated finish to maximize durability and minimize discolouration
- Manufacturer's four year warranty on all moving parts and a lifetime guarantee against corrosion
- Modular design maximizes space utilization and optimizes the efficiency of your STATIM sterilizer
- Silicone instrument retention strips are designed to minimize contact area with instruments, which promotes more effective cleaning
- Choice of eight colours of silicone strips to customize cassettes for your needs (all cassettes come standard with green silicone colour coding)
Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 02:17